Search
Bottom

Function to check if user is subscribes to a current forum

• Babblebey
    Participant

@babblebey

Hello there,

Thank you for viewing this thread.

I am trying to set a button for based on users current forum subscription status

When a User “is not Subcribed” to Current Forum

<button type="button" class="btn-lg omna-btn-green shadow-sm" id="forum-subscription-btn"><i class="fa fa-bell"></i> <?php bbp_forum_subscription_link(); ?></button>
    <p>Subscribe to this forum and get updates on latest topics</p>

screenshot-localhost-2019-11-01-17-05-28

When a User “is Subscribed” to Current Forum

<button type="button" class="btn-lg omna-btn-green shadow-sm" id="forum-subscription-btn"><i class="fa fa-bell-slash"></i> <?php bbp_forum_subscription_link(); ?></button>
    <p>Unsubscribe from this forum and stop receiving updates on latest topics</p>

screenshot-localhost-2019-11-01-17-09-06

So My Code is suppose to look something like

<?php if (user_is_subcribed_to_this_forum): ?>
        <button type="button" class="btn-lg omna-btn-green shadow-sm" id="forum-subscription-btn"><i class="fa fa-bell-slash"></i> <?php bbp_forum_subscription_link(); ?></button>
        <p>Unsubscribe from this forum and stop receiving updates on latest topics</p>
    <?php else: ?>
        <button type="button" class="btn-lg omna-btn-green shadow-sm" id="forum-subscription-btn"><i class="fa fa-bell"></i> <?php bbp_forum_subscription_link(); ?></button>
        <p>Subscribe to this forum and get updates on latest topics</p>
    <?php endif; ?>

The right function to use in-place of user_is_subcribed_to_this_forum is what i seek.

Thanking you in anticipation of a working response.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar