Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Freshness Glitch in Forums Index

• davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Hello, I have noticed a glitch on my forum index. Basically, the freshness for my forums “Introductions” and “Homework Help” are wrong. For the Introductions forum, the freshness is from over 1 week ago, which is incorrect. Furthermore, in the Homework Help forum, the freshness weirdly states “No Topics.” Btw, I have already tried going through the repair tool for the forums chronologically, but that didn’t fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    David

I am currently running the latest stable version of bbpress, and my website is at purposeshare.com/forums

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

PLEASE HELP!

While trying to fix the problem above by trying to activate 2.6 alpha, I somehow messed up the forum index even more! Now, whenever I click into any forum, no topics even show up 🙁 I then managed to install 2.6 alpha, and I tried going through the forum repair tool again chronologically, but nothing has changed. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Fuskeduske
    Participant

@fuskeren

Hi Davidnator,

Is it this bug you’re encountering?

https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2414

If so it happens when a post is being moved/trashed or marked as spam and can be solved by posting a new post.

-Fuskeren

davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Thanks Fuskeren! The bug mentioned in the trac ticket does seem to be the exact same bug I encountered, and I managed to fix it by adding new posts. So does this mean that whenever I trash a post, this glitch will occur again?

davidnator
    Participant

@davidnator

Also, for those who are wondering, I fixed the glitch where no topics show up in the forums by deactivating all of my plugins besides bbpress and then reactivating most of them. (I didn’t activate one because i didn’t need it)

Great! Happy to see you’re fixed.

Fuskeduske
    Participant

@fuskeren

Hi Davidanitor,

Do you perhaps know what plugin caused the issue? I do still have the issue you see, but haven’t seemed to find a solution. 🙂

-Fuske

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar