Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Profile Notifcations does’nt work since V 2.6.7

• neratashy
    Participant

@neratashy

Heyho. I have a major update jump with Buddy-/BB-Press so it was difficult for me to find out the error:

Since BBPress version 2.6.7, the profile notifications regarding the forum and mantions are “undefined”. If I go back ones more – i.e. 2.6.6 – it works.

is there a manual fix for this?

best, neratashy

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

I am not quite sure what a ‘profile notifucation’ is – is this bbpress or buddypress?

In either case, I would try

dashboard>tools>forums>repair and run ‘recalculate engagements’

neratashy
    Participant

@neratashy

Hi – Thank you for your answer. I am attaching 2 pictures, one of the live version and one – where it is also faulty but also in English how it should look correctly. I have already clicked through the forum counter/repair options, but unfortunately they did not work.

Eng: https://ibb.co/Q9vwdf7
    Live: https://ibb.co/gmTgf7t

Best, neratashy

Robin W

@robin-w

that looks like buddypress not bbpress – have you also posted in their support forum?

neratashy
    Participant

@neratashy

I published the same problem there – yes – so Buddypress would theoretically have to adjust something in the BBPress update? Because it works with the older BBPress version.

best, neratashy

neratashy
    Participant

@neratashy

No solution options 🙁 ?

Robin W

@robin-w

just as a test, can you add

bbp style pack

which has a fix for an issue in 2.6.7 which may or may not relate to this

If you install and activate the style pack plugin, does the problem stay or go away?

neratashy
    Participant

@neratashy

Thank you for your answer.

I have installed the plugin. Cleared all caches and tested it with existing forum and new forum – unfortunately the problem persists with the version. If I downgrade it, it works again – only then WordPress complains that there is a security risk etc… because the plugins are not up to date.

best, neratashy

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar