Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

forum page

• stussi
    Participant

@stussi

I have directory+ theme and i’m trying to emplament your pluging to create a forum on the directory site. Here is the url for the site… http://www.veterinarios066.mx/foro-mi-mascota/
    I had to use method 2 when creating the forum page. When i go to the page the forum I created shows up and even shows that there is a topic in the topic counter. However when you click on the forum to go the topic it take you to the posts page instead of the topic list section.
    Is there a reason this is hapening or does your plugin not really work with my theme?

Thank you for your time.
    Michael

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hi,
    From what you describe, I would think there is something with your theme.
    Can you try switching to a default theme and then come back to us ?

Pascal.

stussi
    Participant

@stussi

I dont want to lose everything that I have done so far.
    Ill take off the construction feature so you can actually see it.

bodybyloud
    Participant

@bodybyloud

I’m having the same issue. I’m using divi theme and bbpress shortcode for forum index. http://bodybyloud.com/Bodybyloud%20LoudTalk%20Forums/forum/introduction/ the post page comes up when you click on the Introduction forum I created.
    wordpress- 4.4.2
    bbppress – 2.5.8

stussi
    Participant

@stussi

So it isn’t taking you to where you want it to also huh? I click on public discussion and it takes me to my post page, which I dont have any post since this is not a blog site. I have latest bbpress and wordpress.

Hi stussi,
    In Settings > Forums > Forum Root Slug, can you please put ‘Forum Root’ to ‘foro-mi-mascota’ ?
    And tell me what was there before.
    Thanks,
    Pascal.

stussi
    Participant

@stussi

it was set to ‘Foro mi Mascota’

stussi
    Participant

@stussi

thanks they seem to be showing up now. Do I have to approve every topic and reply made? i created a new test topic and in the breadcrumb it says +1 hidden.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar