Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum options not showing in Dashboard

• Matt The Hat
    Participant

@matt-the-hat

hello all,

I have searched the forums here and not found a solution yet, so sorry if I have missed it.

I recently installed bbPress to my site and all seemed fine. I have not done anything that I can think of this evening but the dashboard options have all disappeared. I think this could be user settings issue but the forum repair tool in the Tools panel has disappeared too so I am unable to repair the user settings. anyone got any ideas how I can reset the admin access?

I have checked that I am set as Keymaster and have also noticed that the forum settings when editing profiles has also disappeared

Wordpress 3.8 and bbPress 2.5.2

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Matt

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • A high chance this is a plugin conflict, try disabling each of your plugins until you see bbPress return and let us know which plugin it is, if not a plugin we can go from there.

Matt The Hat
    Participant

@matt-the-hat

Thanks Stephen,

I have just done that and found that two of my plugins are making bbPress throw a wobbly.

YITH Maintenance Mode
      All-in-One Event Calendar by Timely

the Former I can live without however the calendar is a must for the site. is there a work around or do I need to rethink the forums for now?

The forums work on the front end and can still create/reply to topics but it is the settings options that are disappearing on me in the backend that is a concern.

I’d suggest logging an issue with Timely at http://community.time.ly/forum/troubleshooting/theme-and-plugin-conflicts_aa and see if they have some tips on resolving the conflict.

lildutchie
    Participant

@lildutchie

I just started having this problem. I had created 3 forums and they are still accessible. But all of a sudden the dashboard and settings is not displaying Forums. I can’t create or edit the forums. I don’t have any of the plugins mentioned here

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar