Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum option won't show in Dashboard

• eddiedonhill
    Participant

@eddiedonhill

Hello,

So I just installed bbPress for my website DCMovieFanPage and the forum tab will not show in the Dashboard. Neither will the settings option in the plugins list. What should I do?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Aline Mendes
    Participant

@alinemendes

I’m facing the same problem. The plugin seems to install fine, but no tab or settings option appears.

My webhost made another try. In his older version of WP it went fine. But in my WP4, he said it shows a message about “invalid header”. He questioned the compatibility of the plugin with WP4. I’m using Highwind theme.

Any clues about the cause of this problem?

Thank you,
    Aline

IbrahimC
    Participant

@ibrahimc

Facing same issue on my site. I’ve tried searching and but that resulted in no answers.

Also, going to mysite.com/forums takes me to one of the pre-set (from the theme) topics and not the homepage. Going to mysite.com/forums.olddomain.net takes me to the homepage.

Weird, huh?

IbrahimC
    Participant

@ibrahimc

Deactivated my All in One SEO plugin and it appeared. Weird.

Robin W

@robin-w

bbPress is tested with wordpress default themes. It maybe a conflict – you need to check plugins and themes

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar