Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum not Displaying Topics

• temi_t
    Participant

@temi_t

I am trying to set up a discussion forum on a website I manage using the step by step guide provided by bbpress.

I got through the steps of creating a forum and topic. However when I click on the forum a message displays that 1 topic is present in the forum. Then another message says “Oh bother! Nothing was found here!”

I have uninstalled the bbpress and re-installed it but I’m still running into the same problem.

Here’s a link to the forum page. It can also be accessed from the website’s main menu as follows: SURVEY >> PTRC Forums

My WordPress version is: 4.0
    bbPress version: 2.54

Thanks in advance

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

Come back with the results

athenaweb
    Participant

@athenaweb

I had the same problem when updating WordPress all the topics etc disappeared. I changed the theme as suggested by Robin and they re-appeared. Then I switched back to the original theme again and strangely the topics etc were still there…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar