Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum displays topics of other forums

• matilda4
    Participant

@matilda4

Hello Support Forum
    I have a displaying issue I couldn’t find the issue until now and was wondering if someone experienced similar or has a hint what could resolve it.

Issue:
    We setup several forums, which are accessible only with corresponding membership (using plugins, see below). Under each forum we created one topic only so far. When accessing a specific forum (example qigong and meditation as per the link below) it lists all topics; even the ones from the different forums. As per my understanding it should only display the topics of that specific forum.

Theme is Newstube, but I changed it to the wordpress latest default theme (twenty sixteen) and the issue persists. I have also deactivated all but the bbpress plugins and the issue persists.

Wordpress: 4.5.3
    BBpress: 2.5.9

Is installed in combination with iThemes Exchange / Membership and Membership bb press add-on.

Under menu “account”, login. Test user we setup is (since only members can access the forum):
    User: Redacted
    PW: Redacted

Am I overlooking something simple and obvious, or what could the issue be? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.
    Matilda

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar