Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Formatting not Apply

• nabeelpommy
    Participant

@nabeelpommy

Hello! I am using bbpress and when I type anything in topic and try to apply formatting like bold, italic text, it show the code instead of applied formatting, suppose I applied B for bold it shows <b> Text</b> and does not make text bold , same like other command , like if I try to make text as heading3 its shows <H3> Text </H3> instead of text in Heading 3 style.
    What is problem , thx in advance

Regards
    Like I use b tag here and my text has bold , but in my case it show command name alognwith text instead of applying that command

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

nabeelpommy
    Participant

@nabeelpommy

Thank you Robin!
    I tried this at two popular themes, one is Kleo and now I am using Aardvark theme, but the problem is same and still, suppose this is due to theme issue,in this case I cannot change theme, I can check it for plugins and if this is due to any plugin I can try to find alternate plugin with same functionality

Regards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar