Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Font color not changing.

• When I am using the code below to change the h1 text color, it will not work. Is it set somewhere else in the stock theme “Kakumei”? I was trying to change the color line below to ffffff from 444. Same problem with footer font too. Just some of it changes to ffffff.

Thank you.

#header h1 {
    font-family: Georgia;
    font-style: italic;
    overflow: auto;
    position: absolute;
    display: block;
    color: #444;
    text-align: right;
    letter-spacing: -1px;
    right: 69px;
    bottom: 36px;
    padding: 6px;
    z-index: 2;
    }

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Found the h1 color. Was set on a separate line. Below is the code for the footer. Where do I set all the text color in there?

#footer {
    font-family: Georgia;
    font-style: italic;
    border-top: 0px solid #ccc;
    margin: auto;
    color: #666;
    font-size: 1.4em;
    padding-top: 10px;
    clear: both;
    text-align: center;
    height: 80px;
    width: 960px;
    }

Thank you.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Which text in the footer? The “Invicta Trader Forums is proudly powered by” text?

#footer p {
    color:red;
    }

This will change the color of that text.

If you’re not talking about that text, please post exactly what text you want to style.

Also, please stick with one subject per topic so we can close items as they are resolved.

Thanks. I was referring to the links above the powered by bbPress slogan. I want to be able to change the size and color of those links that I put in there. Those links point back to my site. The same problem I am having in the header too. How do I adjust the size and color of the links on the top left corner of the header.php file? I tried making a div in the header but it did not work. Did I do something wrong?

Thank you.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Looks like you have changed the size of the text? IF NOT, please start a new topic for each individual problem. It’s too confusing to try and keep track of what the links looked like, what you want them to look like, footer/header, etc.

New topic for each problem. Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar