Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Favorites script bug

• Got this error script url right under my “add this topic to your favorites” option:

(/(false|true|and|or|xor|__FILE__|exception|__LINE__|

array|as|break|case|class|const|continue|declare|default|die|do|echo|else|elseif|empty|

enddeclare|endfor|endforeach|endif|endswitch|endwhile|eval|exit|extends|for|foreach|

function|global|if|include|include_once|isset|list|new|print|require|require_once|

return|static|switch|unset|use|var|while|__FUNCTION__|__CLASS__|__METHOD__

|final|php_user_filter|interface|implements|extends|public|private|protected|

abstract|clone|try|catch|throw|this)([ .”‘{(;&<])/g)

It links to this URL: /forums/profile.php?id=3&tab=favorites

When I click on this: “Subscribe to your favorites’ RSS feed.” which links to this: /forums/rss.php?profile=3

It is just a blank screen.

This just started showing after I removed a signature from my profile. No idea if they are related…

Using BBpress 1.0-alpha-6

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Okay. I thought it was the signature, but it wasn’t.

It appears after I changed the size of my hot tags within the bb.functions.template file, it threw this out of whack. I replaced the modified bb.functions.template with a backup copy and now everything is good.

I have not been able to recreate the bug, so my guess is that while I was mucking around in that template.php file, I must have thrown a typo in somewhere by accident.

Of course the RSS favorites link still goes to a blank page.

This all started because I wanted to reduce the font size of my tags on the hot tags widget…

Problem solved but not understood.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar