Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Fatal Error BBPress 2.5.4 on WordPress 4.1

• Endo Sister
    Participant

@kathleenking

Warning: require(/home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/forums/template.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 310

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/forums/template.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 310

This has crippled my site! When can we expect it to work with WordPress 4.1

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbpress works with 4.1

Do you still have an issue?

Endo Sister
    Participant

@kathleenking

Hi,

Yes today I am still seeing
    Warning: require(/home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/forums/template.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 310

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/forums/template.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home2/e559246/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 310

When I try to activate the Plugin.

Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

then come back

Endo Sister
    Participant

@kathleenking

Thanks Robin-W

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar