Categories
Search
Bottom

Fatal Error

• izmlife
    Participant

@izmlife

My site is now producing the following error:

Warning: require(/home/johnsolace/truesapien.com/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johnsolace/truesapien.com/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 288

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/johnsolace/truesapien.com/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/cache.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/johnsolace/truesapien.com/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 288

I can neither access the site or the admin page. Can anyone help? My site is currently completely out of action!

Kind regards,

John

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

you/something/someone/glitch/gremlins/corruption/permissions has stopped the file being there/seen.

Suggest you contact your host provider to restore back to an earlier version.

If you have ftp access, you could fix it that way, by renaming the bbpress plugin to say plugin-old which will stop wordpress using it and get you site back and working. You can then delete the bbpress plugin directory and re-install bbpress from the front end

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

> You can then delete the bbpress plugin directory and re-install bbpress from the front end

This is my suggestion. If that file is missing, it’s hard to trust that other files haven’t been compromised in other ways.

Robin W

@robin-w

good point !!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar