Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

facebook graph connect issue

• hi,

I don’t know what’s going on but the site is acting weird from time to time (seems bugged) :D. Few days ago I couldn’t register and now it seems I can’t post comments in the plugin page.

Anyways, I just recently discovered bbpress and it immediately caught my attention. :) I tried to install the following plugin http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/facebook-graph-connect/ but I’m having some troubles with it. once I have followed the instructions I tried to test it by register via it, so I accepted the FB app req. and then when I got ‘re-directed’ to my site it just kept refreshing and wouldn’t stop. So I went back in to deactivate it however now my forum has ‘disappeared’. you can’t see any of the forums unless you login nor the search bar etc. just wondering if I could get some help. I know it’s in beta and all but if there is a fix let me know otherwise I’ll have to re install bbpress :P

* reason to I’m posting this here is of course because I can’t post on the plugin page itself, as I explained above.. weird bug:P

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • *i solved the issue with the forum not showing, I simply went through the install instruc. and undid some of the edits in the php file.

still wondering why I couldn’t get it to work, why it kept refreshing :P

*i solved the issue with the forum not showing, I simply went through the install instruc. and undid some of the edits in the php file.

still wondering why I couldn’t get it to work, why it kept refreshing :P

bump.. still can’t post on the plugins page :/ help?

I’ve developed a plugin which is using janrain, which means you can login via facebook, gmail, twitter etc. I’ve got some tweaking left to do, but it works very well and im planning to release it after my clients forum has been released :)

I’ve developed a plugin which is using janrain, which means you can login via facebook, gmail, twitter etc. I’ve got some tweaking left to do, but it works very well and im planning to release it after my clients forum has been released :)

[removed]
    Participant

@litso

Can’t wait to give that a try moffes!

I’m having problems with Facebook Graph as well, my error_log keeps saying “Cookies could not be set; headers already sent”

Not sure how to fix this..?

[removed]
    Participant

@litso

Can’t wait to give that a try moffes!

I’m having problems with Facebook Graph as well, my error_log keeps saying “Cookies could not be set; headers already sent”

Not sure how to fix this..?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar