Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Errors creating forum

• jimandms
    Participant

@jimandms

I am just getting set up with BBpress and am in the process of creating the forums.

So I am running into problems.

The first error I get is
    Error Image

I click on OK to clear the error then click publish again then I get this error on a white screen:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Post as array in /srv/disk11/2110213/www/jimandms.com/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/inc/nxs_functions_adv.php on line 155

I can go pull up the forum list and the forum that I just created is there. But I would still much rather not see any errors at all, of course.

My website is http://jimandms.com if you would like to pay a visit for some reason.

Thanks for reading!
    Jim

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

The second fatal error is related to your plugin social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g

suggest you deactivate this as a test and see if all the errors go away

then come back

jimandms
    Participant

@jimandms

Sorry, didn’t take the time to read the whole error. Was just pissed that I was getting it. But I disabled the autoposter plugin.

So the results are that I no longer get the second error, but I am still getting the first. Before asking here I had disabled all plugins, except BBpress of course, and was getting the error.

Robin W

@robin-w

Was just pissed that I was getting it.

fully understandable !!

So when do you get this error – I just tried your site and it looked ok

jimandms
    Participant

@jimandms

Basically I see this whenever I try to do something new. I see it whenever I try to create a new post, create a new forum. I am using “Advanced Classifieds and Directory Pro” for articles and I tried to create a new article there and saw it there also.

And I disabled that plugin and am still getting the error at all of the other places.

It seems like anything I try to do as far as creating something new I get the error. If I pull up my forums and read them I don’t get it….. Strange……

Robin W

@robin-w

jimandms
    Participant

@jimandms

I know what a 403 error is. I have been around quite a while and been around the block quite a few times.

My question is why am I getting this error only since I installed BBpress and BuddyPress?

The first thing I checked was the file permissions. Even before I said anything here. All of the BP stuff is set to 777 actually. That should give full permissions for everything and not generate any permission errors at all.

Now since installing BP I keep getting this error. It not only affects BP but my Advanced Classifieds and Directory Pro. Which since installing BP and all of the components gives me this error now whenever I try to add a new article when it never did before.

Robin W

@robin-w

I know what a 403 error is. I have been around quite a while and been around the block quite a few times.

Sorry, but I have no idea what your level of knowledge is – how could I?

My question is why am I getting this error only since I installed BBpress and BuddyPress?

I don’t know – so sorry again !

Can you add some more information on how to reproduce the error?

e.g.

1. Click this
    2. Do this.
    3. Now click this
    4. etc etc

A list of plugins you are using would also be helpful, at the moment it looks like for sure a conflict between one or two of them

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar