Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error when integrating my WP install with BBPress

• richfortune

@richfortune

Hey Folks,

I’m getting the following error when I try to log into my site via WP-admin.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Missing argument 4 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Missing argument 5 for bbpress_integration_set_bb_auth_cookies() in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 220

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php:220) in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php:220) in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration/bbpress-integration.php:220) in /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-26-and-bbpress-09-integration/bbpress-integration.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/makersor/public_html/wp-content/plug

I’m trying to integrate a WPMU with bbpress…but am having difficulty with the setup. I really need to get this site live as soon as possible, so I’m torn between reverting to my old setup and leaving them as separate entities. Although I do like the idea of single sign-in.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Cheers,

Richard

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• richfortune

@richfortune

Found that there was a conflict with another BBPress integration tool. Removed the offending plugin via FTP. All is good now.

richfortune

@richfortune

Found that there was a conflict with another BBPress integration tool. Removed the offending plugin via FTP. All is good now.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar