Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error on XAMPP 5.3.1

• amirsaam

@7i7griffin

I really need to instal bbPress 1.0.3 on localhost but I jus’ can do it with XAMPP that have 5.3.1. but bbP give me error :-( I really need help.

These are the errors:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php on line 1283

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-includes/functions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php:1283) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php on line 393

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-includes/backpress/pomo/mo.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php:1283) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/bbp/bb-includes/functions.bb-core.php on line 1136

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar