Categories
Search
Bottom

Error in migration between PHPBB and BBPress

• israelclp
    Participant

@israelclp

Sorry for my English!

I’m trying to migrate PHPBB 3.1.10 to BBPress, but to no avail. Always the same mistake. I would like your help if possible.

Erro no banco de dados do WordPress: [Table ‘falco785_phpb1.phpbb_user’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT convert(user.uid USING “utf8mb4”) AS uid,convert(user.password USING “utf8mb4”) AS password,convert(user.username USING “utf8mb4”) AS username,convert(user.email USING “utf8mb4”) AS email,convert(user.regdate USING “utf8mb4”) AS regdate,convert(user.realname USING “utf8mb4”) AS realname FROM phpbb_user AS user LIMIT 0, 100

Thank you,

Israel Pimentel.

From Brazil.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • This is fixed for the upcoming bbPress 2, you can download bbPress 2.6 beta 2 and help us test it, bbPress 2.6 will be released really soon so it’s stable and we’re using it right here on bbpress.org and wordpres.org/support now 🙂

Download

israelclp
    Participant

@israelclp

First of all, thank you for your attention to my situation. I followed what I said above, but I encountered other problems.

The import worked partially, several users were left with “imported_” in their names and emails.

If a user with a username myname already exists then that user will be imported as imported_myname so that data is not overwritten.

When you go to the users wp-admin dashboard if you select to delete a user when you select the imported_myname to delete you will be prompted to attribute the content to another user, you can then select the myname user and everything will be sorted, hopefully 🙂

You’ll want to check and verify both before and after that the correct topics and replies are attributed to the correct users bother before and after doing the above.

israelclp
    Participant

@israelclp

Thanks for the help, it went well.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar