Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error in default Kakumei theme

• Submachiner

@submachiner

Having an error when attempting to use the bb-avatar upload plugin. Its when anyone tries to access the avatar page we get presented with this error:

“Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/X/pastelportal.com/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/X/pastelportal.com/bbpress/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45″

We were using a custom theme and it was working fine. We just switched about an hour ago to the default theme and now its doing this. I have done some searches and found a few solutions, issue is those solutions were related to other problems and I’m not sure if they would work with this.

I will say we were presented with a similar error when we upgraded to the latest bechet version of bbpress (1.0.2) but it was fixed after the admin did some tinkering around. But this time we are both clueless to what is going on.

We did change back to the custom theme for a moment, its working fine. But just the default theme, its not working.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar