Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error BBpress

• laurcarsan
    Participant

@laurcarsan

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /homepages/22/d392911797/htdocs/app548697787/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/topics/capabilities.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /homepages/22/d392911797/htdocs/app548697787/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/replies/capabilities.php on line 62

Please help me with this Error 🙁

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Pascal Casier

@casiepa

You seem to have issues with capabilities of your user(s). Is this the first time ? What plugins did you update recently ?

Pascal.

laurcarsan
    Participant

@laurcarsan

yes, it’s the first time!
    I have not updated anything recently …. I have this error some time ago and do not know why it can be! 🙁

Pascal Casier

@casiepa

Because it’s not bbPress causing this. What plugin do you have for memberships/roles/capabilties ?
    What version of bbPress and WordPress ?

laurcarsan
    Participant

@laurcarsan

Thank you very much for your quick response!

I have the version 2.5.8 of BBPress , and version 4.4 of WordPress.
    I Use the theme Bridge.
    I have this plugins:

-GD BBPress Attachments
    -Contact form 7
    – WP usuario avatar

Pascal Casier

@casiepa

For WordPress, could you confirm it’s 4.4.2 ?

Try to switch to a standard theme. If that does not help, switch off all plugins (except bbPress), check that the error is gone and switch them on one after the other to see which one goes in conflict.

Pascal.

Richard
    Participant

@rgenck

Hello, I am getting this exact same error as well. When I try to use Elementor I get a 500 error and must disable bbPress to use Elementor at all.

The bbPress version is 2.5.14, WordPress version 4.8.3. I’ve tried standard themes, that didn’t make a difference. We do have WooCommerce and User Role Editor installed, but I’ve tried deactivating all of them and bbPress is the only one giving me this same exact error.

It’s weird too because I just migrated this from a different server and I wasn’t getting the error there…

Richard
    Participant

@rgenck

This seemed to be an issue with the server’s php. I contacted HostGator, they were kind enough to give, what I hope, was some good insight into this issue.

They recommended I check the error_log file, and there I found this error:

PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

So I went to the root folder to find the php.ini file. There I changed “;always_populate_raw_post_data = on” to read “;always_populate_raw_post_data = -1” (no quotations).

Then I flushed my browser cache and the errors went away.

However, now when I try loading Elementor I get stuck in infinite loading, so this seems like only half the solution.

Richard
    Participant

@rgenck

I kept working on this and it looks like updating to PHP7 solved this issue for me! I mean, the errors are still there, but everything is working properly.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar