Categories
Search
Bottom

ERROR: ARE YOU SURE YOU WANTED TO DO THAT

• teamking12
    Participant

@teamking12

Hello everyone

I am in need for help. I have downloaded bbpress plugin version 2.5.11 and bbpress WPTweak version 1.3.1 to create a forum my webpage. Everything went smoothly until I decided to reply to the post I created in my forum. I tried to submit the reply, but an error pops up ” ARE YOU SURE YOU WANTED TO DO THAT”. I really don’t know how to solve the problem.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• rfk55tn
    Participant

@rfk55tn

I have the exact same issue. Using WP 4.6.1 with twenty sixteen theme + bbpress and no other plug-ins on a local install for testing.

I can create forums and topics. However, I cannot post any comments and keep getting the following error message: ERROR: Are you sure you wanted to do that?

Have tried repeated uninstall/install of both WP and BBP. Same result.

teamking12
    Participant

@teamking12

Very sad to learn from yours too. Do you know of any other forum plug in that is similar to bbpress? Now I am stuck and lost.

JoeCec
    Participant

@joecec

Have you tried deactivating and reactivating the bbpress plugin? Also, try to clear your caches and or DB (Don’t delete or “drop” tables) to see if that cleans it up..

JoeCec
    Participant

@joecec

Also, try resetting your permalinks.

awaiiii
    Participant

@awaiiii

Try a new one man or try to fix it! and tell us the result @teamking

teamking12
    Participant

@teamking12

@awaii I have installed bbpress plugin to another new site, but it gives the same outcome. Can you try it and tell me if you get the same result?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar