ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS on registration
there have been two posts that kind of go into this topic, but the solutions offered there didn’t help (yet). Maybe I did something wrong, idk.
I’ll back up a little. Here are the steps and error(s):
1. Click on registration
2. Type in the username to be used
3. Type in the e-mail address
4. Hit submit
5. Loading until ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Funny thing is that even if I didn’t fill in the required fields, the registration runs into the error.
What I tried so far:
– De- and re-activating plugins
– looked in the error.log and Plesk Protocols
– Updated the permalink structure
– … maybe more
but nothing’s to be found, nothing’s changed. Latest versions of WordPress, Avada (Theme) and bbpress are installed. There also are no SSL or htaccess problems that I know of.
Hopefully there’s someone who knows a solution to this issue.
Thanks and best regards
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.