Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Email notifications

• nzguyyy
    Participant

@nzguyyy

What is the best way for me as an Admin to get notified of new topics / replies on my forum? I guess this isn’t included out of the box, so a plug in is required?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

yes, I use the bbPress Notify plugin which does both topics and replies

nzguyyy
    Participant

@nzguyyy

I just tried to install that and got loads of errors. Any idea why? I’m on the latest bbpress version.

Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7 with no alternative available. in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3019

Notice: Use of undefined constant _topic_recipients_inputfield – assumed ‘_topic_recipients_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 321

Notice: Use of undefined constant _email_newtopic_subject_inputfield – assumed ‘_email_newtopic_subject_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 322

Notice: Use of undefined constant _email_newtopic_body_inputfield – assumed ‘_email_newtopic_body_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 323

Notice: Use of undefined constant _reply_recipients_inputfield – assumed ‘_reply_recipients_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 324

Notice: Use of undefined constant _email_newreply_subject_inputfield – assumed ‘_email_newreply_subject_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 325

Notice: Use of undefined constant _email_newreply_body_inputfield – assumed ‘_email_newreply_body_inputfield’ in /home7/backpad3/public_html/planitnz/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify/bbpress-notify.php on line 326

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar