Categories
Search
Bottom

Email Issues: New Topic notifications not sent,but the Reply to Topic does

• privatec2
    Participant

@privatec2

Hi All,
    I am setting up a site to help me learn, so all this is very new to me so apologies for the silly questions if it seems straight forward to others,
    My Site is: martialartsavenue.com
    I am using AVADA themed WordPress, vers 5.9.1
    I have several plugins installed, including BBpress Version 2.5.14 and BuddyPress Version 4.3.0.

Steps to Troubleshoot:
    -Spent hours on Google looking for other occurances and found several reports from years ago, and code suggestions, however i do not know how to code and scared it will cause more harm,
    -I tried disabling BuddyPress plugins but still no difference.
    -Tried creating a noreply@martialartsavenue.com email address in case anything was being sent to that, and confirmed nothing recieved.
    -I checked with my host- siteground that they couldn’t see anything being blocked on their Mail systems, nothing appearing to be the cause on their side.
    -Tried finding settings where i can add/modify email addresses or Enable/Disable who gets what and can not find.

So, I would like to know, is there any fixes for this, or are others getting it as well
    -Any other suggestions I could try to fix it with?
    -Also, is the Site Admin meant to also get a copy of an email to all new Topics, or just the Creators?
    thanks,

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• privatec2
    Participant

@privatec2

Forgot to mention, i installed SiteHealth Plugin to see if that would work and its email passed the test. ie, i recieve the test emails.just not the live ones. thanks

Robin W

@robin-w

was spam

privatec2
    Participant

@privatec2

Ok, Does anyone else know anyone who can assist, I would be happy to pay for the resolution, as i dont want to have to change to a whole different plugin just because the emails are only half working.

privatec2
    Participant

@privatec2

Alternatively, if this issue can not be supported/resolved, is anyone able to recommend a Paid Product that i could purhcase as an alternative?
    Thanks,

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar