Categories
Search
Bottom

Edit Replies

• zubeek
    Participant

@zubeek

Hi All,

Currently have a strange problem on our site whereby when a user makes a post, they can edit their post fine and so can the admins, but any post after that if anyone tries to edit it then it just shows a blank page

I can edit the reply fine in the admin section, also when we try to edit it using the forum edit function – along side showing the blank page, it also changes the icons of the admin bar along the top

I was just wondering if anyone might have an idea to the cause of the issue

Cheers

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Try refreshing your permalinks – may or may not help !

go into Dashboard>settings>permalinks and click save.

Come back if that doesn’t work

zubeek
    Participant

@zubeek

Hmm nope that didn’t seem to work – only seems to be affecting the edit reply page which is strange

brunodavid
    Participant

@brunodavid

Hi

I have the same problem 🙁

I know it’s theme related but i can’t find a solution…

zubeek
    Participant

@zubeek

Yeah, I’m currently using the Yoo Corona theme. It uses the WARP framework which is something I’ve never worked with before, It doesn’t have a traditional layout so I cant map many of the pages to what people have mentioned in other posts (page.php) etc

Everything on the forums work except delete and edit posts, when I change to the wordpress default theme they work without a problem, I just cant seem to find where in the Corona theme the problem would be located

I’d suggest asking the theme authors if they have some tips on how to fix or workaround the issue.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar