Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

double post toolbar?

• Lionell

@underwaterpeoples

Hello. I’ve integrated bbpress and bbpress post toolbar to a page on this website:

http://underwaterpeoples.com/wordpress/?forum=hi

(i know its boring..)

The post toolbar seems to be on the top of every page. Does anyone know how i can get rid of the top toolbar and keep the ones by the comment forms? I’m guessing i have to reconfigure the bbpress-post-toolbar.php file but I’m not sure how.

Please help. Thanks :0)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

Are you using my plugin? Because, I’ll take a look at it in a few hours (I’m just doing something for my grandma atm).

Lionell

@underwaterpeoples

yeah actually i am, its nice. I actually have the same problem as the person who posted the second comment here:

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/ive-just-made-a-click-to-add-html-elements-toolbar-for-bbpress-20

master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

Yeah, I figured. It’s because I’m using a hook that is pretty general for the templates, ‘bbp_template_notices’ or something.

If I could use a hook that is only going to insert the bar just above the post form then I would, but I haven’t seen one. Below the post form could work, but I don’t like that much -_-

It seems that your theme is missing the <?php do_action( 'wp_footer' ); ?> at the bottom of your (probably) footer.php file.

I used this action hook to insert the deletion javascript that i mentioned on the ‘ive just made…’ thread ;)

In fact, from viewing the source to your site, your entire footer.php doesn’t seem to be loaded. The HTML structure stops at:

</div><!-- #content -->
    </div><!-- #container -->

Lionell

@underwaterpeoples

Cool that worked out. Thank you!

Actually yeah I didn’t make a footer for this website at all.

Good work.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

@manter5o1 – I’ll be adding some hooks to the post forms for RC.

master5o1
    Participant

@master5o1

Excellent JJJ.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar