Distinct forum users and admin users
I install a bbPress forum for a support website. Our customers should be able to register to the forum, but should not have access to the WP admin. So I have few questions about that:
– How to separate customer users who have only access to the forum, and admin users who have access to WP admin panel?
– How to hide the WP toolbar by default when a user registers?
– I use the bbPress’ form register template, how to redirect users to a specific page after submit and not to the WP’s form login?
– In the mail with password, how to change URL by a specific page and not to the WP’s form login?
I think that’s all for now…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.