Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Display "Login" "Logout" in the menu bar

• pcgs51
    Participant

@pcgs51

Is there a simple way to display Display “Login” “Logout” in the menu bar? Or is this a customization beyond the bbPress documentation?

I know I can use a widget in the sidebar that will display this but is there a way to click word “Login” in the nav bar to go to a page with a login form AND when logged in display the word “Logout” in the menu bar (replacing the word “Login”) and either go to that page to logout or even better simply click the nav bar and logout?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• pcgs51
    Participant

@pcgs51

I experienced an error when posting and somehow got two of the same posts. I would remove this one if I could.

Note to moderator: accidentally posted two identical posts. Please delete this one.
    Note to participants: please post to my other identical post.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oazar
    Participant

@oazar

hello,

About the login feature, it seems to me all you have to do is :

Place the widget and use it as if you wanted to connect/register : this way you’ll get the proper URL of the registering/login in /lost password pages.
    than in your website dashboard go to Appearance/Menu. And create a menu item with the proper URL you just copied.
    And this should work I believe, but I did not try myself, that’s just what I should try to do…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar