Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Deep Integration Troubleshooting

• gerikg

@gerikg

When I do the deep integration it works find but two people already came to me and said it makes the page blank. How does one troubleshoot this problem? I’m assuming they are using the steps on my website so the steps are the same. They are both pulling wp-load.php. WP 2.6.3 and latest bbp.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• gerikg

@gerikg

[11-Apr-2010 09:04:39] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/xx/public_html/forum/bb-config.php on line 67

line 67: include_once( ‘/home/xx/public_html/wp-load.php’ );

Markus Pezold
    Participant

@markus-pezold

Hi gerikg,

can you post a link to your forum? Evtl. we can test it together.

On my forum i have at first also a blank page – there it was a problem with two plugins (one in bbPress, one in WordPress).

Markus

gerikg

@gerikg

Thanks, they won’t allow me to post their site. I always thought it was the bbpress plugin but wordpress too I didn’t think of.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

A PHP warning should cause the site to not load (it’s just a warning, not an error.)

Is the wp-load.php actually available where you say it is in the include statement?

Also, does including it near the top of bb-config.php change the error at all? (I usually see it near the top, not the bottom.)

Finally, can you use the include_once function to include some other random file in the current directory? Just create a file like test.php with nothing in it other than <?php /* */ ?> and then try to include that to see if the php function is actually working or if there is maybe some server security interfering.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar