Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Dashboard users

• eluyawi
    Participant

@eluyawi

Hi, I have a problem, I installed the bbpress plugin for the first time and it worked very well, and I got access to the dashboards of the users, after removing the plugin and reinstalling it I can not access the dashboards of the users, it gives me request timeout error. can someone help me to solve the problem, please?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

so is this backend or front end you are talking about?

eluyawi
    Participant

@eluyawi

My Frontend, but I think there is a conflict with WordPress, because when I go to the “View user” option, in wordpress, the url http://www.example.com/forums/users/{user name} appears.

Robin W

@robin-w

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

eluyawi
    Participant

@eluyawi

Waw Robin, I have switched to twentytwenty thenme, and it’s working, I had the Astra Pro Theme. How do I solve it with the Astra Pro plugin?

Robin W

@robin-w

install

bbp style pack

once activated, navigate to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack, and you should see the first tab called ‘Theme Support’ – if you don’t see this, come back.

In that tab, select

Enable Theme Support

and save

eluyawi
    Participant

@eluyawi

Awesome, it works correctly, Robin. Thank you very much.
    Do you know any information about how I can add the bbpress user profile and the Woocommerce account of the same user, so, everything related to the configuration, would be in the same page.

Robin W

@robin-w

sorry, I’m sure it can be done, but not something I’ve tried.

So do you want to bbpress profile to show some woocommerce things or visa versa?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar