Categories
Search
Bottom

Customizing “Topic” and “Tag”???

• diannekrause
    Participant

@diannekrause

Hi,

I apologize if this answer is elsewhere but there is SO much here to search and dig through and much of what I’m finding is too technical for me to understand, especially the things in the documentation I found.

What I’ve been asked to do is customize where it says “Topic” and “Tag” on the topic page. We actually want Topic to say what we’d like them to type there and we’d like “Tag” to actually say “Strategy” where the users can type in a specific strategy we are asking them to learn about (We are an educational PD company and we’re using BBpress in conjunction with the Lifter LMS we’ve built into WordPress). We also want it so the “notify me of followup replies” is checked of by default.

MY own personal knowledge of WordPress is primarily GUI but I’ve done some things in the “customize” area of WordPress with the help of Lifter Support. SO, when things are telling me to deal with .php files (like I see in the documentation), I have no idea what to do.

Is there someone who can tell me how to customize these things? Is there bbPress SUPPORT where I can put in a ticket and get hand-held help like I do with Lifter?

Any and all help is appreciated as I have been asked to do these things that I have no idea how to do.

Thank you!

Dianne Krause

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbp style pack

We also want it so the “notify me of followup replies” is checked of by default.

once activated go to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>Topic/Reply Form>item 6

What I’ve been asked to do is customize where it says “Topic” and “Tag” on the topic page.

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>translations

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar