customize registration user experience
bbPress Version 2.3.2 & WP 3.6
Hello! Sorry for the newbie question I’d like to customize the registration experience for my instance of bbpress. Specifically, I’d like to specify the content:
1. In addition to the username and password fields on the sign-up page
2. In the “you are now registered email” users get
3. In the forgot your password page
4. In the forgot your password email
Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks again!
Note: I know we can specify custom URI’s…but using the registration short code creates a page with the following content…I’d like to change that text etc. “Your username must be unique, and cannot be changed later. We use your email address to email you a secure password and verify your account.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.