Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Customize registration email

• Justin
    Participant

@justinallard

I want to customize the email that bbpress fires off when a user registers. What do I need to edit to do so?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

bb-admin/options-general.php

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

bb-admin/options-general.php

Justin
    Participant

@justinallard

I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking for (and I probably wasn’t clear enough either). I’m looking for a way to change the contents of the email message that bbpress sends to new users.

Justin
    Participant

@justinallard

I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking for (and I probably wasn’t clear enough either). I’m looking for a way to change the contents of the email message that bbpress sends to new users.

Justin
    Participant

@justinallard

I can’t find the email templates folder in my install. I’m running version 1.0.2.

Justin
    Participant

@justinallard

I can’t find the email templates folder in my install. I’m running version 1.0.2.

@justin, That was a spam reply for checking email templates folder. There is nothing like that in bbPress.

You need to check out the code where the mail is sent in the code. If there are filters (most likely the case), then you can use a small plugin to modify that or even make changes to the core file there.

@justin, That was a spam reply for checking email templates folder. There is nothing like that in bbPress.

You need to check out the code where the mail is sent in the code. If there are filters (most likely the case), then you can use a small plugin to modify that or even make changes to the core file there.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar