Bottom

custom fields for posts

• thomask

@thomask

I need custom fields for posts

the best would be if i could do

1. selection of the vendor from selectbox

2. selection of the product of that vendor from selectbox

3. some inputbox for adding number (e.g. price)

And then i need to be able to show topics per that vendor, per products, and show the value of inputbox (price) in posts list (plus some javascript to sort by that column)

I vander i could probably solve the first two problems with replacing tags feature (so user will select Vendor + product, and it will make 2 tags – vendor product, i just do not know how to solve problem, when there is a space in vendor name or product name (can I use “vendor name” “product name” or hack it so the separator will be coma or semicolon?

The third point is probably more common need, so i wander, if somone has allready made it

thx

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• fel64

@fel64

The easiest way to add tags with spaces is to post the topic then add tags one at a time in the top right-hand-corner of the thread (next to the post title), which are not space delimited (must be added one at a time though!).

No plugins for any of those as far as I know. BBPress is great but perhaps a solution with (currently) more features and plugins like phpBB is for you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar