Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

CSS and making “No Topics” go away

• I’m new at this, so this might not be a good question. Can I use

Dashboard: Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

to make “No Topics” go away? If not, is there an “easy” way to do it, that just involves pasting code somewhere?

I was able to make my site look nice using < li >, except for the fact that “No Topics” showed up scattered all over the page. I used < li > in one category or forum, and it effected all the others, which was good. So, now I’m trying to make “No Topics” go away.

My site is at dancing4locations.org. If you go to my site now, it doesn’t look as good as it did before, when I was using parents (with < li >). I’m using version 5.5.5 of WordPress, and version 2.6.6 of bbPress.

I’m sorry that my last post was marked as spam. It think it had to do with the fact that I didn’t put spaces between <, li, and >, and I kept on trying to edit it.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

ok, no idea what you have done to amend this, so hard to help – perhaps you can state whether this is just css chnages or templates/php have also been amended?

the bulleted ‘0 0 no topics ‘ should be under the headings above. Just hiding ‘no topics’ is not going to fix anything.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar