Categories
Search
Bottom

Create new forum error

• janith96
    Participant

@janith96

Hi,

i installed bbpress today on my wordpress site which have WordPress 5.0.3, bbpress 2.5.14. If i click on the Forum page in the admin panel it keeps loading forever. i tried reinstalling but still the same.If i try to create a new forum it keep loading for about 3 mins and then show this error:

” Create New Forum
    “class=”help-tab-content”> Publish – You can set the terms of publishing your forum in the Publish box. For Status, Visibility, and Publish (immediately), click on the Edit link to reveal more options. Visibility includes options for password-protecting a forum or making it stay at the top of your blog indefinitely (sticky). Publish (immediately) allows you to set a future or past date and time, so you can schedule a forum to be published in the future or backdate a forum.

Any idea what is causing this error?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that deosnlt work, also deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar