Bottom

Create custom emails from bbPress

• avaiya
    Participant

@avaiya

Wordpress Version:4.9.2
    bbPress Version: 2.5.14
    Site: http://www.avaiya.com

I’d like to customize the emails my members get when they subscribe to post in the forum.

Thoughts on how to do this?

I’ve noticed there is a plugin that might do this, but “It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.”

bbPress Custom Reply Notifications

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

I’ve had a quick look at the plugin, and can see no reason why it shouldn’t work.

avaiya
    Participant

@avaiya

Ok. Thank you. Do you know of a way to customize the emails NOT using a plugin?
    thanks!

Robin W

@robin-w

not without extensive coding

Out of interest does the plugin not do what you want, or do you have a thing against plugins 🙂

avaiya
    Participant

@avaiya

No, nothing against plugins. I have a TON of them! I was asking because I will pass the info along to my IT guy and he will ask. Thanks again!

I think it should still work, if there are any issues ping me here and I’ll take a look.

andrew55
    Participant

@andrew55

I’ve noticed the ‘bbPress Custom Reply Notifications’ plugin no longer seems to work. The plugin’s fields still show in forum setting, but bbPress is sending out original topic emails.

Anyone know a workaround for this or maybe a different plugin that will allow me to send out custom topic emails?

Robin W

@robin-w

bbp style pack

once activated go to

dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>Subscription Emails

andrew55
    Participant

@andrew55

Thank you very much!

Robin W

@robin-w

glad to have helped

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar