Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Crazy Problem with my BBPress – WordPress Integration

• doctorfalken01

@doctorfalken01

Dear friends,

I have a problem with the integration of WordPress and bbPress which is driving me crazy. For a couple of weeks, new users can not post on the forum. (“Old” users can do it without problems)

One problem is that there`s no error message. When the new users click on “New Post” seamlessly access the page to create the new post (? New = 1) but thereĀ“s no form!

I have also installed Buddypress. I disabled BuddyPress and the problem continues. Has anyone had any similar experience? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

After you install and integrate BuddyPress, the process to troubleshoot becomes exponentially more difficult, particularly if you’re not familiar with either platform.

Did you choose the option in BuddyPress to use your existing forums for groups?

doctorfalken

@doctorfalken

Hi John!

Yes. I chose that option. This integration was made two years ago and never had problems … until now!

doctorfalken

@doctorfalken

More information: I noticed that when creating the user in bbPress directly (without using the WP registration system) the problem continues.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar