Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Conflict between Ultimate Member and bbPress

• psychey
    Participant

@psychey

Hi there, I was wondering if there are any known user role conflicts between Ultimate Member and bbPress.

I have ‘Standard’ role and a few other user roles in Ultimate Member. Standard role has limited menu items. I have set the conditional menus in Appearance>Menus to allow certain menus to disappear when Standard user is logged in. When Standard user is logged in, the menu items appears as I have set until I click on the menu item that goes to the bbPress forum, and those hidden menu items appear – that are not supposed to appear for Standard user role. It baffles me that it is only the forum page that it is do this.

Any known conflict between the two plugins?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• psychey
    Participant

@psychey

I have done a conflict test and have found out that it is a conflict between Ultimate Member and bbPress plugins.

When bbPress plugin is deactivated, the menu structure becomes how the way it should be for the ‘Standard’ user role. When bbPress plugin is activated, the menu structure changes to look like the ‘Premium’ user role’s – this ONLY happens when the ‘Standard’ user role is in the forum page. The forum page on my website is called ‘Enter the Community’. The image of this conflict is here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar