Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Confirmation email form

• Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

This may be a really stupid question ,but I am at a loss….

After filling out the registration form, the user automatically gets an email in which he is asked to use a link, to confirm his registration. It reads:

To activate your user, please click the following link:
    https://etc.
    After you activate it you will receive yet *another email* with your login.

I need to translate and change this form, but cannot find it. Where is it?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• wpturk
    Participant

@wpturk

This is probably not bbpress related. Are you using profile builder or some other plugin?

Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

I’ve Profile Builder and ProfileGrid active, but the email form I described above isn’t there.
    Perhaps is it a core WordPress thing? But then, I also searched at other places at the site, but simple didn’t find those forms.It is neither in Contact Form 7.
    Profile Builder has an option to check a confirmation email with a link to conclude the registration. But the form above isn’t there.
    Where else should it be? I thought it is part of bbpress.

wpturk
    Participant

@wpturk

Did you check wp-content/plugins/profile-builder/translation/

or /wp-content/languages/plugins/ ?

Gunivortus
    Participant

@gunivortus

Hmmm… After hours, I found out, that the sentence in the registration confirmation email I posted above is a WordPress thing, not that of a plugin.
    For translating and changing it, I would have to change things in some WordPress php files that deal with registration and confirmation. My knowledge of php is below zero… I even don’t know what these letters stand for. 🙂

The plugins in use at the site do not provide an option to create new such email forms and overwrite the WordPress default ones. So, I may need a suitable plugin far that.

But that is not a bbpress thing, except, perhaps for a ‘golden tip’ which plugin for this works best together with bbpress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar