Categories
Search
Bottom

Coloring answer

• Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi all,
    just want to know how can i highlight (or change background color) a topic where a answer as been posted
    Using bbpress Version 2.5.4 on a WordPress 3.9.2 site
    Thanks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi again everybody
    Nobody as the answer ?
    Thanks by advance

lena30
    Participant

@lena30

Hi could you please give me more details about the problem you are facing, so that I can try to help you out. Can you post an example of how it looks now and then explain how you want it to look like.

Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi lena30,
    can’t post an example but i can try to explain what i would like to do
    I have a forum with some subject inside. I would like to change the background (or highlight) of a subject when a new answer has been posted in it. This will be a great way for me to quickly view which subject has been answered and which not.
    Thx by advance for your help

Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi again everybody,
    Just another question (always looking after the answer to the first one) : how can i hide a subject after this one has been closed ?
    Thx by advance

lena30
    Participant

@lena30

Hi again,

sorry for not responding in the last days. I have sent your question to a friend of mine who might be able to help out, because in this case I don’t know exactly how this can be done. He actually very busy, because he needs to fix a few bugs on his : Website, but he should be able to help you out I hope. I will get to you as soon as he has replied with the answer. Hopefully it won’t take to long. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi lena30,
    thx a lot for your help (and thx by advance to your friend). No matter about the waiting, it’s nice to help me.
    Have a nice day

Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Hi Lena,
    hope everything is fine. Did your friend give you an answer about my problem ?
    Have a nice day
    Thx

CodingMachine
    Participant

@codingmachine

Hello @Julien sSerenity…!

I believe you got to write a function for that…

But could you tell some more clarification for your question, what actually you want to do in that as in do you want it like a notification

CodingMachine
    Participant

@codingmachine

And if you want to hide your closed topic just do it in css

#bbpress-forums .status-closed, #bbpress-forums .status-closed a {
    display:none;
    }

Julien sSerenity
    Participant

@julien-sserenity

Thx CodingMachine for your help too, nearly what i was looking for. Thx and have a nice day

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar