Categories
Search
Bottom

CKEditor

• wenetwork
    Participant

@wenetwork

Hello there,

I would like to integrate CKEditor with bbPress. I have already installed a plugin to integrate CKEditor with commenting wordpress related posts, but I have not found anything to make CKEditor visible with bbPress. Is there any way to add some code to core files? I am fairly new to to bbPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

I am totally new to ck editor!

does it not work in the background (dashboard)?

and is that where you want it to work

wenetwork
    Participant

@wenetwork

I am using CKEditor prior to TinyMCE with WordPress (up to date version). The editor works within backend for writing a new WordPress article. There is a plugin for WordPress which will integrate the CKEditor. I would like to use CKEditor with bbPress to create new topics in Forum (frontend) or comment on Topics, but couldn’t find any solution to integrate it.

I really like the way bbPress works with WordPress and BuddyPress. Clean, lightweight and straight forward. But integrating a powerful editor would be +1 🙂

wenetwork
    Participant

@wenetwork

The CKEditor Plugin makes it possible to use CkEditor with WordPress comments on articles (frontend). But there is no option to integrate it with bbPress or BuddyPress as I already mentioned. Either the plugin should offer those options or bbPress/BuddyPress. That would be great.

For now, mybe there is a core hack to get CKEditor into bbPress.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar