Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

checkbox for notify me via email of follow up replies not working

• T4m
    Participant

@t4m

I am having difficulties with the checkbox that appears at the bottom of new topics and replies allowing users to tick it to receive emails when there is a new reply. The checkbox is styling a bit stretched when viewing the forums using safari and the tick box is completely dead, it doesn’t respond to being clicked or tapped from a mobile browser. I definitely have the ‘allow users to subscribe to stuff’ option enabled in the forum settings. I’ve also tried a couple of plugins that tick the box automatically and these have had no effect either. I was hoping somebody could help with this.
    Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

T4m
    Participant

@t4m

Thank you! I think I’ve just resolved the issue within the last hour, I was using a piece of custom CSS for WebKit set to display none and that was stopping them from appearing correctly, I’ve moved the CSS and the checkboxes are now functioning normally. Thank you for the reply though!

Robin W

@robin-w

no problem – glad you’re fixed !

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar