Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Changing User Status to Blocked…

• may not be helping if the user is already logged in before the status was changed from Member to Blocked. I have the Online status plugin and I still see a few blocked users in there, who had logged in before their status was changed. Any info on this?

I have the database relation in bbPress set to if WP Contributor = then bbPress Blocked ; if WP Author = then bbPress Member

At times the way our site works some users in WP are moved from “Authors” to “Contributors”. Will bbPress automatically move the status of that user from “Member” to “Blocked” or will we have to manually convert the status of the user in both WP and bbPress. We though did try testing a few and found that in WP if we changed the user from ‘Author’ to ‘Contributor’, there was no change of bbPress user status (they still remained ‘Member’ though they should have ‘Blocked’)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

They have to be changed separately. You might be able to write a plugin for WordPress that syncs them up or even deletes the bbPress role for recreation (based on the role map) when the user next visits bbPress.

Thanks for clearing the confusion at our end!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar