Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Change Sub-Sub Forum list

• jimandms
    Participant

@jimandms

Ok everyone I have searched and tried everything I have found but it all seems to be for subforums.

My problem: I have categories set up and then my forums are sub forums under that.

I have one forum that I have sub-subs under. These show as a list like forum1,forum2, forum3…

I would like the sub-subs to display like
    forum1
    forum2
    forum3

I have the latest version of bbpress and haven’t found anything in there. I have also tried the plugins that others have suggested and they were no help either.

https://jimandms.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screenshot.png

You can see how my forum is set up in the pic. The big list I would much rather have look like the rest of the forum but just be indented some.

Thanks for reading!
    Jim

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Chuckie
    Participant

@ajtruckle

Gd toolbox does it but is not free.

Not ideal but I edited the description for the parent forum and added manual links.

I am kind of annoyed with myself because I figured it is not hard to use the right sql query to build a HTML snippet in php and put it in the right place.

But I don’t know what hook to use and I don’t know enough about the database structure to build the sql query.

If I could be put in the right direction I might be able to knock up the php needed.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar