Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't see Forums, Topics, Replies in WP-admin dashboard

• jujiso
    Participant

@jujiso

I have installed Buddypress and bbpress in a single WP instalation and I don’t get to see the Aministration controls of bbpress in the dashboard. Both plugins are activated.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Julio

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hangout
    Participant

@hangout

Same for me, i think it is beacuse i’m using WordPress 3.5.2.

I would also like to know how to solve this.

royho
    Participant

@royho

Did you make sure atleast one user is a keymaster? You can tell by going to users and looking at the top near the role change dropdown. It will show how many keymasters there are in parenthesis.

Hangout
    Participant

@hangout

Yes, i’m the Keymaster (its the only user right now an therefore the only Keymaster)

jujiso
    Participant

@jujiso

I found out there is some kind of incompatibility with the WPML plugin and when I deactivate it, the Forums, Topics and Replies in the admin area are visible again.

I’ve raised a ticket in the WPML forum to see if they can help. I am aware that older versions of both plugins (bbpress and WPML) worked fine together. The WPML forum itself is supossely implemented with both plugins.

Let’s see if it can be solved soon.

@Hangout
    : are u using WPML?

Regards,

Julio

A few others are also having issues with WPML https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/conflict-with-wpml/

Hangout
    Participant

@hangout

Hey thanks that was a good tip. No i don’t have WPML but the problem is qTranslate, obviously it seems not to know how to translate the 3 new buttons.

Hangout
    Participant

@hangout

OK, it seems that bbPress must solve this that it uses GetText for their strings.

younes0
    Participant

@younes0

Problem solved when upgrading to latest WordPress (2.6.1) and bbPress (2.4). I have WPML too.

Great work , thanks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar