Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cant delete BBPress :(

• celtichero
    Participant

@celtichero

I started a similar topic on wordpress.org – but I wasn’t sure where the best place would be (here I suppose!)

I’ve done some Googling here, and I’ve found a few topics that apparantly fix this, but…I’m not seeing the same info in my own site (the database info that theyre referring to isnt there..) I’m sure someone will point me to those older posts 😛

So I want to start with a fresh question – I want to start TOTALLY fresh with BBPRess, so I deleted the forums and whatnot and then uninstalled BBPress…later I reinstalled it but on the main dashboard I see this in one of the little info boxes on the right hand side: “Right now in Forums” and then it shows a few forums and topics, etc, that don’t exist…I want to remove those. Is there any way to do that?

I tried looking in the database through PHPMyAdmin and I don’t see anything named “bb_” to delete, so what’s the next step? :/

Thanks SO much in advance.

I’m using the latest version of WP and BBPress, btw and the twenty fourteen theme, if any of that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Run the ‘Reset Forums’ tool from Dashboard -> Tools -> Forums and that will delete all bbPress forums, topics, replies from the database then deactivate bbPress.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar