Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't access admin panel

• I’m trying to get bbPress set up. I don’t see a way to access the bbPress admin mentioned below:

“In the “WordPress Integration” section of the “Settings” area in your bbPress admin you will find a “User Role Map” where you can set which roles will be applied to users who register on your forums.”

I read somewhere it’s accessed by going to siteurl/bb-admin but that returns a page not found.

The forum is there and seems to work otherwise, however.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

Sounds like you might be reading the docs for the old 1x system?

bbPress 2.0 does not have an admin panel as it does not need one, being a native WordPress plugin and all.

Sorry, I’m new to bbPress. I was referencing the docs found under the Docs tab at the top of this website.

I am using version “Version 2.0.1”.

I installed it through WordPress’ plugin installer, could that cause an issue?

Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

Yeah, the documentation is way out of date. What you are seeing is the docs to the old standalone 1x vs. of bbPress. There are a couple of sticky threads in the forums that will help to describe how to utilize the new 2x branch. Also you can find pointers throughout the forums. At the moment I don’t think there are any ‘real’ docs about 2x yet.

ballinderry

@ballinderry

Hi i am ballinderry,new to this forum,hoe can i access to the admin panel. Vizag Jobs

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar