Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot Post on bbpress forums

• Scott
    Participant

@scottwermter

I keep trying to post a question I have but I always get this error. I have never posted here before and this is my first one.

ERROR: Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!

Edit: Ok, it finally at least let me post this topic. It still will not let me post a question about buddypress, bbpress and group forums.

Any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hmmmm…. Maybe try a different browser….

If that fails post your question here in this thread and i’ll split it so it becomes its own thread…

scooter23
    Participant

@scooter23

Now I cannot create any new topics and I could not reply to this topic. I had to create this new account just to be able to reply. Can someone look into my account issue? A bit frustrating that there is no other support options besides these forums but I do understand.

@netweb
    Thanks! I did try Chrome, FireFox and IE initially and it was the same thing.

Here is my question.

WordPress 3.6
    bbPress 2.3.2

I have bbPress and BuddyPress setup on a multisite network with sitewide and group forums. Is it possible to integrate the group forum with a multisite site?

ie.-
    XYZ BuddyPress Group = http://mainsite.com/groups/xyz/forum
    XYZ Blog = http://xyz.mainsite.com

Can the group forums integrate to the site? So if a post is made on the site it will show back on the group page or if on the group page it will go back to the site?

If that is not possible, is it possible to at least display the group forum data on the subsite with a shortcode or something?

Thanks for any help!

For some reason your posts were getting marked as spam, hopefully this is now fixed.

I have also removed all the duplicates that were posted and your actual topic is here:

BuddyPress group forums and multisite

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar