Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot install at pair networks

• I get the following (code on the bottom) errors before installation. I can get the setup going, but the final install, after step 3 fails. I get the following message:

“The database failed to install. You may need to replace bbPress with a fresh copy and start again.”

error code:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php on line 1283

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php:1283) in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php on line 393

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-includes/backpress/pomo/mo.php on line 171

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php:1283) in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php on line 393

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-admin/includes/class.bb-install.php:1283) in /usr/www/users/zensmart/comicbookusers/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-core.php on line 1136

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar